Monday, April 7, 2008

Proof -


THAT MY HOUSE BARFS TOYS.



I say this all the time, and no one really believes me. Here is the photographic evidence. After a weekend home, where I was feeling less than 100%, this is what the loft, aka Addison's toy room looks like. I swear on all that is holy, I dejunk her toys monthly, putting boxes down in storage, or sending boxes up to the cabin to keep her busy there. Yet this is STILL what her toy "box" looks like. Any organizational tips? I have this theory of a cubbyhole system that I like to dream about sometimes, but mostly i just put another box in storage, and promptly buy another large toy that Addison does not need. See also: Slide, blow up Diego play ball tent (not pictured), Mini ATV (Downstairs in the guest room) and Ball Pit #2 (Deflated, stuffed unceremoniously into closet somewhere.)


Why do I have the tendency to buy Addison gargantuan toys? Easy! Because in my head, the bigger the toy, the longer it will distract her. Its not true at all, but its a nice thought. Remind me of this next time I persuade Justin that Addison NEEDS!!!! to have a four foot tall dollhouse. I'm not gonna lie, I've been looking for one.

3 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Clark's toys reproduce. It's dark in the "toy fort." And warm. I think it's an epidemic.

Julia257 said...

What a title! Go Dysfunctionals!!!

J.T. and KristaLyn said...

Love the new blog, just don't post pics of Justin, haha.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com