Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Confessional

-I cannot STAND the feeling for popsicle sticks. I will do anything in my power to avoid having it near my mouth, which results in popsicles always landing my lap.
-I have girl crushes on the following people: Taylor Swift, Eva Longoria, Lily Allen and Bridgette from the Girls Next Door.
-I actually watch The Girls Next Door.
-When I'm at the store, and someone in line in front of me is being fussy and making the cashier void out items, and then when I finally think it's my turn she insists her five year old buy her treat with her own money and go in front of me, and then turns to me and says "Sorry about that." And I say "Oh, it's okay!" I'm lying. It's not okay. I am shooting hate beams at her with my eyes.
-When Justin is gone for the weekend, I stay up late for no reason, watching nothing in particular on TV. Because I CAN!
-I am a food waster. I made a pizza last night and we ate four pieces from it, and now it is just sitting there congealing because I didn't think to wrap it up. T is happens at least 4 times per week.
-That being said, the idea that I took it upon myself to MAKE a pizza is pretty impressive.
-I still listen to Ace of Base.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com