Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged!

From Nat!



1. What is your favorite fictional character from a book or movie? I am actually looking at my shelf of books right now to see. Hang on. Book? I will honestly say Kathy from House of Sand and Fog. She's so gritty and a non-heroine and I love it. Movie? Easy. Regina George from Mean Girls.



2. What are your 3 best physical assets? Nice! I would saaaaaay... my hair, my butt (k, shut up, it looks good in jeans.) and my eyes because they are a neat colour.



3. Name 3 attributes you would be proud to pass on to your children: K, my just general awesomicity. My good looks. My sense of humility.



4. Name 3 attributes that you hope not to pass on to your children: My super duper bad temper than no one gets to see but Addison and Justin, poor guys. My teensy bit of a mean streak. My obscene love of convenience food.



5.If you had to give up one of the following things FOREVER, which would you choose?1. all makeup 2. flat iron/curling iron 3. razors (laser hair removal isn't an option): Flat iron easily. I hardly ever use one. I know it'll sound weird, but I rarely even brush my hair. Blow dry upside down and call it a day!



6. What do you think is your best quality? I have a pretty good sense of humour. Especially when it comes to myself.



7. What is your worst quality? Umm I *guess* you could say I'm a little judgemental. But not about anything important! Just superficially, I promise!



8. What would be a perfect day for you? Usually some kind of shopping or money spending in general. I get a high from big ticket purchases.



9. Where is your favorite place you have ever visited? I loved the trip we took to South Carolina that one summer. I still would totally move there if it weren't for the tornadoes.



10. Name something you are really good at? Blogging! Hahahaha I am such a dedicated blogger.



11. What are you most shallow about? What am I NOT shallow about?

"I'd like to understand what you're going through, but I've never felt bad about myself before."
"Well, you're lucky then."
"No, just extremely attractive."



12. What is something you're a little bit conceited about? Haha Nat, we're all conceited about our kids. Have you SEEN Addison? She's gorgeous. But other than that... I'm pretty conceited about my shoe collection. lol.



13. Name 3 things you are embarrassed to admit: See Friday Confessionals. All weeks.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com