Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're HOME!

We're finally home. Andrew did perfectly on his 24 our demand and sat study, and was discharged to us this afternoon. I had to stay at the hospital for a couple days to see it through, but it was so worth it. I am happy to say that I can finally shut up about the hospital on here... I know you're all relieved!

So far its kind of weird to have him home and realize hey! I have two kids here! Tomorrow begins my first day of going it alone. What will I do without the constant monitoring?

Anyways, just thought I'd update. We're alive and well and happy I don't have to go back there. Hallelujah! Tomorrow my plans consist of staying in my pajamas and watching movies with my kids. KIDS! Weird.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad Andrew was able to come home today! Enjoy tomorrow with your little ones!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com