Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Look-a-like!

As Andrew gets a little older and starts really growing into his skin, I'm starting to see similarities in he and Addison as babies. Its kind of weird that they look so much alike. Turns out I just make really attractive babies with dark skin and hair. Which is weird, because although I have dark hair, I am from Canada and unable to tan. So it's obviously Justin's genes. Whatever. The mixture of genes creates perfect babies. DEAL WITH IT. Andrew even has Addison's curly hair, but I've been combing it straight. The kid needs yet another haircut.







Totally identical right? Love my gorgeous kids. (AH! KIDS! Still sounds really weird to me.)

4 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

That is so funny that you have a boy and a girl that look so much like. My two boys don't look alike at all, you can hardly tell they are brothers.

Jen said...

Cute pics of your cute kids!!

Carolyn said...

They are totally twinners! That's so cute! Jordyn and Ty's baby pictures look identical too, but now that their older they look different. But without a bow on Jordyn you would never know which was which as a baby!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Holy cow, I didn't realize how much they look alike, that's amazing!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com