Monday, April 6, 2009

What I'm Listening To:

Well, since I was officially 6 weeks post-partum last Monday, I went to my doctor and got the okay to work out again, which is pretty much the most exciting thing after actually having the baby. I love love love to work out, and Operation Bikini Bod is in full effect. So I am back at the gym this week, and the best part of going to the gym is listening to really good music that makes me hyper. STORY TIME! So when I lived in Canada, I had to go to seminary at 6am EVERY MORNING when I was in high school. It was brutal, and I was tired all the time. So I made myself "hyper" cd's, that had nothing but songs that I could run around my bedroom and sing into my hairbrush to. And now, those same songs get my butt out the door to the gym. I get asked fairly often for good music, and so for you other work-out mama's, here is my latest gym playlist. Hopefully it inspires you to kick your own butt.

Get Up - 50 Cent
The Fear - Lily Allen
How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney
Sandcastle Disco - Solange
Pumpkin Soup - Kate Nash
Goodbye Girl - Pluto
Rich Girls - Shwayze
Lace n Leather - Britney Spears
Trouble - Jay-Z
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Ching-a-ling - Missy Elliott
Lollipop - Mika
I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness

Okay, so hopefully that gives you some inspiration. If anything, misery loves company and I don't want to be the only one busting my butt on an elliptical. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I've been needing some new work out songs! Lucky you, I've got 3 more weeks until I can get my butt in gear.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com