Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, Right... Easter

So I might have totally forgotten about these pictures and all of the Easter stuff. Things have been crazy and to top it all off, I'm four days away from another Canada trip and worrying about how to keep these two from getting me kicked off the plane. I'm thinking Benedryl.

Anyway, we had a good Easter and blah blah blah we stayed in our pajamas all. weekend. long.



Getting a good picture of these two is IMPOSSIBLE. They both have the attention span of a gnat. This was the best I could do after dyeing some eggs like a good, traditional family.


This pretty much sums up their entire relationship. Andrew pesters Addison, Addison tolerates it and smailes for the camera.


Andrew promptly put his thumbs through every egg. HE DOESN'T KNOW HIS OWN STRENGTH.



Yeah, they were pretty pitiful.


Here's all the colors we used. A little overkill, if you ask me.


Andrew looking very pleased with his new Easter toy.


Both kids messing up my living room.


As soon as they got their Easter baskets, Andrew batted this ball out and spent the next hour rolling it under the table. He also pushes his trucks around. Like, be more of a stereotypical boy, Andrew.



The Easter baskets!! Guess which one is for each kid. I'll never tell.


Aaand the baskets are decimated.

For those of you who are interested (basically just my mom) here's the video of Addison doing her scavenger hunt to find her basket. Ignore the ten foot mound of clothes in the laundry room, please.

I don't know what to do now that the holidays are over... I was using them to ensure good behavior in exchange for presents. Rats.

1 comments:

Jill stone said...

That video is so cute, your kids are so awesome! And I have to say Andrew looks so much like your brothers.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com