Monday, October 17, 2011

Uncharacteristically Crafty

Easiest. Project. EVER.

I was hoping to spruce up my house for fall but I really don't have any fall decorations. It just seems like a lot of work for me because we go all out with Christmas stuff and I really don't want to do it twice. But still, my house looked a little plain.

My mom was in town and went to the store and came home with a few big pumpkins. I was like ooh, I'll just put them on my big table and be done with it! But it still looked a little too plain.

Finally I dragged out the glue gun and some ribbon and a few sprigs of greenery and did a little doctoring up. Then, I plopped the pumpkin on a cake stand and all of a sudden my house looked ready for fall.






Good enough for the month until I can take out CHRISTMAS STUFF! Eeeeeeee!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com