Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Change!

I usually post my "Jae's Book Club" posts every few months, but these ones got away from me. Then my awesome friend Nathaly was like "You should post them on Pinterest" and I was like DUH OF COURSE! It makes so much sense because not only can a keep a cleaner list, but I'll link to a place where you can buy the books directly and everyone's happy. I'm right in the middle of a massive stack of books, but I've posted the few books I got through during the summer. You can find them all here:

Jae's Book Club

Don't worry, even those without Pinterest can access. That way no one has to go clicking through all the past posts for book recommendations... I'll post the rest there too in list form.

Does that work!? Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com