Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bedhead

Addison has taken to sleeping in until 8:30 every morning and I am LOVING every minute of it. It means Justin is off to work around 7am and I have 90 luxurious moments to myself, which I usually spend watching my secret lover, Matt Lauer on the Today Show. Or eating. But not working out. No, never spoil a morning by working out. Getting out of bed is hard enough when you're not greeted by a treadmill and a nazi-like workout regime. This is for afternoons or evenings ONLY.

Anyhow, as you may have noticed, Addison has a reeeeeediculous head of hair. I'm not sure where she gets it from. I have a lot of hair, but mine is nowhere near as thick and out of control. I have a sneaking suspicion she got it from my mom. Every morning she wakes up, I hear her yelling "Mama! Where are you?" and I go in to be greeted by this:
Photobucket

Now, this is actually MUCH better than most days, because her hair was in pigtails. You should see it when I let her go to bed without doing it first. And yes, I have to inspect all of her toys before she can get up. She holds them out to me so I can exclaim over them and be generally excited that I get to see her Pony, her Ariel pillow and her Kiki (blankie) EVERY MORNING. And yes, she is still in her crib. Its just that she does SO well in it, and her bed is one of those convertible ones and quite frankly, we just haven't gotten around to switching it into a toddler bed. Oh well.

Also, her face and shirt are dirty because I defied all parenting logic and let her have an Oreo Cakester literally 2 seconds before she went to sleep. On another note, does anyone feel like Oreo Cakesters are nowhere near as good as they should be? Hence my giving them to Addison instead of hoarding them all for myself.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck Jae! That is the best picture! I love it.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com