Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And We're Off!

So we're about an hour away from leaving for the airport. I am still in my pajamas and haven't showered, due to the fact that I had to start working at 7a.m. this morning in order to squeeze in all of my before-vaycay prep in, whilst still getting my job done and having a training session. All are just about done, bags are packed except for my hair straightener, which I am intending to use if I get done in time. I was feeling gutsy and didn't pack a DVD player on my carry on, which instead contains (1) Princess colouring book WITH stickers. (8) crayons. (1) Eye Spy book. (2) Tubs of play dough. (1) Alphabet puzzle. (1) Baggy of candy corn - Addison's favourite treat that I never let her have. (30) Animal crackers. (1) Sleeping pill... for me.

So, after I get cleaned up a bit, we'll be headed off. Wish us luck. I'll try and update periodically from the Great White North!

Kisses, Jacqueline and Adds

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com