Thursday, May 29, 2008

TAG

True story: I stink at tag in real life. I am really slow and spazzy. Slow and spazzy does not a great tag player make. But in the blogosphere, I can play. And Carly tagged me, and since Carly is my homegirl what with her being the same person as me with the same daughter as mine, I must oblige.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. K so I was just barely turning 14. Which means I was going into Exeter High and being scared.
2. Looking like a boy. I will confess, I didn't get to be pretty until I was 16, so I suffered two years in high school looking like some weird tomboy/girl hybrid.
3. Vacationing in Alberta because of the good shopping (which inadvertantly led to me becoming better looking. See how that happens. Shopping is a good thing)
4. Playing soccer. Justin thinks soccer is stupid. Psh.
5. Working at Loblaws... yeah I definitely lied about my age.

5 things on my to do list
1. Work related junk... I have two sites to review before I can pack it in. And yet, here I am
2. Go grocery shopping. I've been gone for a week and poor Justin is wasting away, despite the presence of convenience foods in our fridge.
3. Perhaps put on some pants that are not made of fleece? Booooo.
4. Get to the gym. I just chuckled to myself. This will not happen.
5. Go to the bank. The joy! The joy!

5 favorite snacks/food
1. I will agree with Carly on the homemade bread. I would eat a whole loaf on my own.
2. Spinach dip. But just spinach. I don't want artichokes or anything ele, just some spinach that I can dip said fresh bread into.
3. Mango
4. And kind of cheese-filled pasta. It is a delight.
5. Those little crispy delight things that my mom buys. Remind me to find them at the store when I go grocery shopping

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Pay off the hizouse
2. Buy property in Canada. Preferably Brockville.
3. Buy Justin a monster Sea Ray and a truck to tow it with.
4. Throw a uge party because I am fabulous billionaire and I can.
5. Invest in oil.

5 bad habits
1. Biting my nails. There is just NO point of growing them long, I have the world's crappiest nails.
2. Asking Addison "What's your problem?" Allll day long.
3. Wasting food. So bad.
4. Buying things.
5. I have a ruthless temper that not many people are priviledged enough to see. But its bad.

5 places I have lived
1. Canada. Yes, just the country in general. No, I do not know your friend who also lives in Canada.
2. Utah
3. Uhh yeah so I don't move around alot. Just as well, I hate packing.
4.
5.

5 people I tag...muahahahaha
1. Baty
2. Michelle
3. Celeste
4. Kara
5. Manada

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com