Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hey There, Sweet Cheeks.

Did you know that Tootsie Roll makes sugar free, tiny lollipops? Well, THEY DO! Aren't you excited? I am. Why? Because Addison loves lollipops. At least, she loves the first four licks, after which she loses interest and leaves it to stick onto my carpet, which would explain why the floor in the loft has suspicious round markings everywhere in grape, cherry and chocolate flavours. Remind me to rent a steam cleaner in the next decade or so.

Anyhow, I found these tiny lollipops and bought a bag of them, and hid them away for rewards while potty training.

Well, Addison found them yesterday. And couldn't stop at just one. She dug them out of my drawer in the bedroom and came out like this.





Look closely and you'll notice she as emptied the whole bag into her diaper. Look even more closely and you'll notice that my potty training rewards aren't doing their job.

Well, you can't win 'em all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am literally laughing out loud! That is so funny!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com