Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Update: The Loooong Weekend

Good morning! I kind of like when you have a crazy weekend and then life gets back to normal, and more importantly, back on schedule. Anyone who knows me would probably think it was weird that I like to have a schedule, because I come off as a fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal. But really, I just like to know what to expect. Every day is just a countdown to bedtime. Sweet, sweet bedtime.


Justin was off on Thursday and Friday. I of course, was working, because my boss doesn't believe in "time off". But it was nice to have Justin entertain Addison, I got so much more done, and Justin cleaned the house. Which of course is a mess again, but it was nice while it lasted. We resolved to do something fun on Friday, because Thursday is my busy day and I was chained to our house. But it seems like Friday we just hung out and went out for dinner to Red Robin. Mmmm Whiskey River Wraps. Justin had a houseplan to finish up, so I read (Girls of Riyadh, I loved it!) while he worked into the wee hours of the morning.

Saturday we headed out early to get some stuff done for Justin's clients houseplans. They needed them printed off in gargantuan sizes, so we did that and then met up with people to do the whole uncomfortable plans/cheque for plans tradeoff. But then we were up in American Fork and it was like 11 in the morning, and I was wondering if it was too early for Cafe Rio. We decided that yes, it was, and that we needed to kill some time until noon, which is a more respectable time to eat mexican food. Guess what? We went shopping. I KNOW I GO SHOPPING ALOT, OKAY? But I got some really cute stuff!! And THEN we got Cafe Rio. You know, I was never a huge Cafe Rio fan. Like I know pretty much everyone would sell their firstborn for it, but I was always like, meh. But I had an extraordinarily good lunch on Saturday, and now I shall be visiting Cafe Rio weekly. (Justin has one across from his office. I'll pretend like I am coming to see him, but really be cheating on him with a pork burrito.)

We also finally went and saw BATMAN on Saturday night. It was soooooooooo so good. And I'm not just saying that because I'm all about the hype. I'm saying that because I have a crush on Batman's motorcycle.

So I'm back to the grind again. Here are some cute pics of Justin and Adds on Friday. We tried waking her up to go out for dinner, and she was not happy.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com