Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You Know What I Love?

You know what I love? I mean, besides the fact that Addison and I were playing "monster" this morning and while I sat like an idiot with a dishrag on m head, she ran at me full force and smacked her head off of my lip, causing it to swell up to unnatural proportions and bleed all over. What a fantastic start to the day.

But what I really, really love is cleaning my house from top to bottom, taking me around three hours, and Addison can manage to demolish everything within ten minutes. The other day we were watching her cousin, Autumn, and somehow the two of them managed to get into everything double time.

My other favourite thing is that Addison ignores her toys completely any other day. Most of the time she is happy to colour, or play with her play-doh, and largely doesn't notice her giant toybox in the corner. Unless. of course, another child is around, in which case she feels the need to take every toy out of the box, and then string them around the house so that in the middle of the night I am in agony because I just stepped on a Hungry Hungry Hippos game.

Anyhow, they got the loft so messy that I had to take a pic. I would have a before pic to help you compare, but taking a pic would involve leaving the room to get a camera, and they would have pretty much lit the house on fire had they not been under my constant supervision.




Yeah. I was so depressed that I resolved not to clean for another 3 months in protest.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com