Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Confessional

-I have a hate/hate relationship with my dishwasher. It hates that I never rinse off my dishes, and I hate that it constantly spits out dirty dishes. Really though, dishwashers are supposed to WASH DISHES. Without help from me.
-I only watch the weather on channel 5. It's temperatures are always slightly more mild than all the other stations. I am completely aware that they may also be wholly inaccurate, but I don't care. I just want the fuzzy feel good weather.
-Addison is the proud new owner of boy's Diego training pants. Because of my ridiculously short arms, I couldn't reach the girl's Dora ones, so I reasoned that Addison liked Diego better anyhow and called it a day.
-I have ridiculously short arms. At home we call them T-Rex arms.
-Although, I do a very good impression of a raptor.
-I love Back to School season. It doesn't have anything to do with me, but it does allow me to buy lovely new pens and notepads at discounted prices. There is nothing more satisfying than a new pen on a new pad of paper, even if all I am writing are notes for work.
-We are going to the movies today. All I can think of is movie popcorn butter.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

So is Addison wearing undies full time??? Is she potty training? That is exciting!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com