Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Sorry for the lack of posting this week. It has been insane.

We have a new addition to our family! No, this baby didn't decide to come 26 weeks early, my younger brother moved in with us. I briefly considered renaming the blog "The Dysfunctionals and Dallin" but that would require me to change my pictures and all that business, and I really don't want to. So just imagine I did. Oh, Jae, you're so creative!

My mom came for a visit with Dallin to get him settled in, and so life has been a little nuts this week. I love having my mom around because she goes into full on "mom" mode and makes me treats and keeps my kitchen clean. I haven considered paying her to come do that full time but I guess she wants my dad around or something. It's strange to think that my parents are empty-nesters now. Jonathan comes home from England next month, but he is turning around and coming down here so they will be livin' the life in a very quiet house. Luckily my older brothers still live in the neighbourhood so they can go over and stir up the pot every once in a while.

We're just getting settled into a new school routine here, with an extra person at our house. Dallin will be in school in January, so we've just gotta keep him occupied for a few months before school can do it for us.

But I'm still here, I promise. I used to be such a good blogger, but alas! Life gets in the way!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com