Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A One Act Play

Starring a mother and a daughter. Based on true events.

FADE IN - Mom is sitting on the couch, relaxing and watching reality shows after a long day.

ENTER DAUGHTER who crosses the room and climbs on the couch next to Mom and shuffles around a little.

Daughter: Momma! It's in your haaaaaaaaaair.

Mom ignores daughter.

Daughter: Momma! It's in your haaaaaaair!

Mom: Daughter! I am watching this show. Go play with daddy.

Daughter: But Momma! It's in your HAIR!

Mom: Daughter... momma is trying to watch this show. How about you go play with your dolly? Or fish game?

Daughter shakes head: It's in your hair momma!

Mom (sighing heavily): OKAY! WHAT? WHAT IS IN MY HAIR, DAUGHTER? My goodness, I can't even have two seconds to myself. What is in my hair? Tell me.

Daughter: My booger.

THE END.

3 comments:

J.T. and KristaLyn said...

That will teach you a lesson, haha.

Bonnie said...

Sounds like this has the making for a new sitcom! Of course the star will be Addison....

Morgan Hagey said...

HAHAHAHaHAHA

 
designed by suckmylolly.com