Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a super relaxing weekend around here. My favorite! The four of us went to the cabin on our own and it was awesome just to mess around. We watched The Goonies, went fishing, laid around on the deck and played in Addison's paddling pool. Like honestly, that's all I have to tell you about the weekend. lol. It was good.

So far, the most interesting thing that happened was this conversation between me and Addison.

Addison: Mom, can I have some black cookies? (Oreos)
Me: Sure. Oh wait, I think daddy ate them all.
Addison: Daddy didn't eat them all! (Looks in package) Daddy ate them all!!! Daddy's a jerk!

HAhahahaha. Moral of the story, I have GOT to quit calling Justin a jerk all the time.

K. Also, check out Addison singing Taylor Swift! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kmeYe6pHcs

I have pics to post but Blogger is being LAME! SO I'll do a picture post tomorrow. I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT. It's like Christmas morning.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com