Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Confessional

It's been a while hasn't it? Turns out my life is out of control, and we put in a lawn. The lawn was much work. I have pictures, but right now I just want to get work out of the day so I can go lay around on my lawn. Sounds strenuous right?

-I routinely mix up Clive Owen and Gerard Butler. They are pretty much the same person to me. The other day I was listening to the newer Phantom of the Opera soundtrack and I realized that Gerry/Clive was the Phantom. It. Blew. My. Mind.
-Skin cancer aside, I am WORKING my tan this summer. I've spent so much time outside lately that I've got an uncharacteristic glow. I feel smug about people who fake tan while I get my vitamin D and melanoma a different way.
-I judge people who shop at the dollar store... while shopping at the dollar store. How's that for hypocritical?
-It makes me uncomfortable when people mention either of my blogs in real life. Like, face to face talking to me. It makes me squirm and change the subject. I don't know why. I write it out, I forget about it.
-I am anxiously awaiting an e-mail and stupid gmail announces when you get one with that little changing number in the tab. It makes me want to punch gmail each time I stop work to check and it's another ad for Hotwire deals.
-I use a program to block me from Facebook during the hours of 9-5. I disable manually every single day. Probably the least effective program I've ever had on my computer.
-The other day, I made lunch for myself out of a bag of pretzels and tuna salad. That's really gross.

Happy weekend, friends!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com