Friday, April 22, 2011

Music Challenge - Day Three

A song that makes you happy.

I would have to go with Mika's "Big Girl You Are Beautiful."

See, while most people sing in their car (and don't get me wrong, I totally hold American Idol tryouts while driving,) I also dance a lot in my car. Well, as much as you possibly can while controlling a very large piece of machinery.

Since I often have late nights while driving, one way I stay alert is to crank up Mika and dance like an idiot while driving through the extensive corn fields that lead to my house. Not only does it keep me awake, but I'm pretty sure it discourages local police from pulling me over for speeding.

Because clearly, I'm demented.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that song! It's on Just Dance 2 and it makes me happy.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com