Thursday, April 21, 2011

Music Challenge - Day Two

Your least favorite song.

My number ONE pet peeve when it comes to music or celebrities in general is when rich, attractive superstars tell me that I should feel good about myself. Uh, thanks completely irrelevant person.

You see, I come from what can only be explained as a hyper-confident family. Confident bordering on cocky. Fine, we're just plain arrogant. I get super annoyed when a pop star presumes to tell me that I'm special. KTHANKS I know that.

I just hate to think that we live in a world where the general population needs to get confidence lessons from celebrities. They are barely real, people. My mom told me when I was like, five that I was special. So no thanks Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Pink. I got this.

Therefore, my most hated song is Firework by Katy Perry. It's not anymore self-lovey than the others, but I find her voice fairly annoying. She shouts a lot. Born this Way and Perfect are up there on the list of hated songs as well. Although after watching Disney Channel all day every day, the Selena Gomez one has grown on me. Plus she's just so darn adorable.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com