Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Knock Knock


Two posts in one week OMG it's a MIRACLE! But this had to be documented.

Andrew just told his first knock knock joke and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. It went something like this.

Andrew: Mom! Mom! (I'll point out that Andrew rarely calls me Mommy. It's always Mom.)

Me: What?

Andrew: Knock knock.

Me (staring blankly until I realized what he was doing) Oh! Who's there?

Andrew: A cow.

Me: A cow who?

Andrew: Moo.

Granted, the joke will not win Last Comic Standing, but I laughed for about 10 minutes afterward.

When kids really start talking, more than just the incomprehensible babble that they come up with until they're two or so, it's like meeting them for the first time. All of a sudden the have opinions and a sense of humor and it's like, oh, hello there!

I bet Dave Chapelle started with knock knock jokes too.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com